NetPriceCalc - Feature-rich, Capable, Free
NetPriceCalc V2R6 contains the FAFSA and EFC data for the 2012-2013 academic year. This version duplicates the minimum features required for HEOA compliance, and extends the feature set in some neat ways:
- Administration is easily performed through the Control Panel.
- No technical skill is needed to make changes to expenses or aid.
- Custom aid, grants, scholarships, and expenses can be defined as mandatory or optional, helping students to get a much more realistic estimate of their expenses.
- Flexible ways to display your custom notices, disclaimers, warnings, and contact information.
- NetPriceCalc is easy to deploy. All it requires is a hyperlink.
- Your students won't have to tolerate banners, advertisements, or even cookies. (If you're using the Control Panel to administer NetPriceCalc, you will get a cookie, but just a little one, and it was not made by a machine that also processes tree nuts.)
- NetPriceCalc is delivered as a service. You don't need any hardware or software, just Internet access.
- Bug fixes and updates are applied automatically for you. Sit back and relax.
- There's a manual with lots of colorful pictures and examples.
- There's technical support available from people who Know What's Up.
- "Compliance in 15 minutes" is realistic. (Once your registration is processed, get the stopwatch and see if we're wrong about this.)
Your students will get more realistic estimates from NetPriceCalc. Printable results are color-coded for readability and can be customized with your institution's branding.
Click here to register for NetPriceCalc. It's free.
July 10, 2012
V2R6 updated for Academic Year 2012-13. Click for info.
July 9, 2012
Moved production server to ARP Networks in Los Angeles.
September 12, 2011
V2R6 released for Academic Year 2011-12. Features and usability update.
June 16, 2011
The HTML version of the manual has been completed and posted here.
May 30, 2011
V2R4 Released for Academic Year 2011-2012.